Oomnex LumiBetter LED Light Therapy System
Customized For Your Needs
Oomnex LumiBetter has 100 bulbs capable of emitting light from blue to red wavelengths. Each colored light carries significant meaning.
There are 7 different modes:
• Red - 640 nm: Red light helps eliminate wrinkles and stimulates the production of new collagen to lift up and tone the skin. This treatment improves local blood flow and skin oxygenation as it increases the transportation of oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells. The new collagen and elastin help to smooth and plump out the skin. This treatment also helps to reduce the effects of agin on the skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
• Yellow 590 nm: Yellow light helps to reduce swelling, inflammation, and redness on the face including rosacea condition with broken capillaries and spider veins. As well Yellow light is often used for the treatment of sunburns and other types of burns.
• Green Light - 495 nm: Green light is an excellent wavelength for hyperpigmentation treatment. As it is absorbed by the melanin-producing cells of the skin, green light helps to slow down melanin production. Systematic use of green light can help to break up excess melanin collections. Green light is know to have a highly calming effect on the skin. 495 nm wavelength can also brighten the complexion by helping to lighten areas of hyperpigmentation, freckles, and age spots.
• Cyan - Light Blue- 510 nm: Light blue light therapy can help to bring vitality back to dull skin. It also helps to bring a healthy youthful skin glow.
• Blue Light - 470 nm: Blue light is one of the most popular wavelengths due to its anti-inflammatory features. Blue Light Therapy has proven to have highly powerful bacteria-fighting properties. As it helps to kill P. acnes, one of the primary acne-causing bacteria, the blue light therapy can be a very effective treatment for mild to moderate acne conditions.
• Purple light- 420 nm: Purple light therapy helps to boost oxygenation of the epidermis, it improves even skin color, soothes the skin after abrasive treatments. It also helps to shrink pores and normalize sebum production.
• Cycle Mode: The final combined mode is when all the colors repeat systematically.
LED benefits for the skin:
LED light and Heating panels boost local blood circulation, which brings more healing nutrients to the area while promoting a detoxifying sweat. LED light therapy also causes the release of ATP or raw cellular energy. This provides energy to the cells to make the most of the additional blood, oxygen, nutrients, detoxification, growth, and repair already initiated by your red light therapy treatments.